Search This Blog

Sunday, September 2, 2007

sunday september already

Have been neglecting this log for a few days. Busy running around on some projects and a long weekend in Belgium (how international I am, these months). Working on an article for the newspaper about the theme of my book. So many political developments and discussions reflect the theory that I started thinking that now may be the time to try and publish about it. Difficult time forcing myself to phrase the theory in a few sentences. Not that easy.. Will see if I will send it to the paper, otherwise it will appear here, within a few days. Tomorrow another meeting with the board of the Creation Spiral (http://www.creatiespiraal.nl/), talking about new activities. In the evening there is an informal meeting for people interested in the theory and/or wanting to exchange experiences in working with it. If interested, everyone is welcome.

No comments: